Affordable Live Video Streaming!
Reach a worldwide audience! Create a new audience where there wasn’t one before. The Stream Breeze One model is our most affordable live video streaming solution. Perfect for Churches, Schools, Sports clubs, Corporate Learning, Distance learning, Podcasters and more. The One allows you to combine 1 live camera (or switcher output) with video clips, titles, overlays and more. With built-in effects, virtual sets, chroma-keying (green screen), picture-in-picture, animated lower thirds, titling, graphics, editing software and streaming output capabilities it has everything you need to start (or expand) your own video production studio.
Price is $3,990. Custom configurations available!
Call us today at 888-463-9805 for more information or to schedule a Live Demo!
If you are a church or venue that needs an entire video production package with 3 robotic PTZ cameras and a low-latency hardware switcher for in-house displays, we have an INCREDIBLY AFFORDABLE package for YOU!
Single-Input Live Switching and Streaming
Mobile Video Production
Stream Breeze One is a truly affordable turnkey solution for live video streaming. Designed to take the output of a traditional video switcher and add titles, overlays, switch between file video, graphics and/or audio and overlay sponsorship bugs or animated lower thirds. The Stream Breeze One excels at live streaming for sports, events, houses of worship, educational markets, podcasting and much more. With high impact features like virtual sets, green screen, picture in picture, animated lower thirds, titling, graphics and editing software Stream Breeze One is maximum value for the limited budget. Portable and user-friendly, this all-in-one system streams and records in both HD and SD, can even be controlled with your smart phone or tablet and comes with real-time live remote training and support.
- 1 Video Input (HDMI or HD-SDI)
- Editing Software Included
- Virtual Sets
- Chroma Key
- Easy To Use
- Record and Stream in HD or SD
- NTSC or PAL Capable
- Video and Audio Streaming
- Controllable by Tablet/Smartphone -►
- Live Remote Training
- Built In Titling
- DVD Burner and Authoring Software
- ~Stream Breeze One Computer System (monitors not included)
- ~Keyboard and Optical Mouse
- ~Live Switching/Streaming Software Program
- ~Live Remote Training
- ~Title Authoring Software Program
- ~Video/Audio Editing. DVD Authoring Software Program
- ~Power Cord
- ~Quick Start Guide and Manual
Video and Software Features
Video Files – Support for all popular video file formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV and QuickTime. Burn DVDs with menu navigation.
Video and Audio Play Lists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input for sequential playback.
File Import – Power Point, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
Audio Files – MP3 and WAV audio files Audio Devices – Utilize multiple audio sources with full mixing capability including sound card.
Video and Audio Play Lists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input for sequential playback.
Audio Capture – Support for Skype and other video conference software.
Audio Mixer – Built in audio mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to mute, follow (auto mixing) and delay any source.
VU Meter – VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each input’s level is broadcast ready.
Transition Effects – Ten transition effects – cut, fade, zoom, wipe, slide, fly, cross zoom, fly rotate, cube and cube zoom transitions available with 4 customizable transition buttons for easy access to your favorite effects.
File Import – PowerPoint, Photos, Flash, RTMP, Solid Color and more.
Virtual Sets – Four built-in HD Virtual Sets with high-quality real-time Chroma Key. Or build your own.
Full Motion Zoom – Customizable camera position presets.
High-Quality Chroma Key – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs.
Titling – Built-in title templates.
Templates – Easily add and edit a title or Score Board from the many built-in templates. Adjust text, font size and color in real-time with instant updates. Or build your own using any graphics or editing software.
Video Delay – Create a video delay input and assign it to any available camera or output.
Live Video Effects – Color correct, de-interlace, sharpen, zoom, rotate, pan and crop any input in real time. (All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit color space for optimal video quality).
Multi-View – Combine multiple inputs together using the different “Multi-View” presets or customize the position of each element with the available zoom, pan, rotate and crop controls.
Overlay Channels – Four overlay channels in addition to the multi-view feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position, and border.
Video Clips – Save multiple video clips of notable events for playback at a later time.
Streaming / Recording
Recording – Simultaneous recording, and streaming (for upload to server after initial stream) and output (recording of stream is controlled separately)
Streaming – Stream to your favorite streaming providers including UStream and LiveStream through Flash Media Live Encoder and Microsoft Expression Encoder.
Recording Format – Live record in full HD or SD to AVI, MPEG-2 or WMV. Output via DVI or HDMI to monitor or projector. **Analog output available as an optional upgrade.
Virtual Capture – Virtual capture support for streaming to third-party software such as Skype, Google Hangout, and VLC.
Web Based Capture Utility – Utilize screen capture for PC or Mac from remote desktops running on your network. Great for Power Point and Skype.
Touch Screen Web Interface Control – Control remotely using your Surface, iPad, Android or other touch screen device through the built-in web interface.
Shortcut buttons – Customizable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
And much more…
Titling Software will allow even the technically inexperienced to quickly and effortlessly compose and arrange strikingly beautiful and impressive 3D Graphics, high-quality text and logos. Do you have pressing needs to finish your design project quickly and easily? Then don’t look any further! With the hundreds of templates built in you’ll be able to take advantage of a myriad of eye-catching effects like reflections and deformation textures. Or if you prefer, you could import your own images and modify and adapt them to meet your unique design needs! Create 3D text effect and logo animation in minutes for the website and your movies! You don’t even need to be proficient over the layout or 3D Design basics!
- One click to add 3D object(200+ templates)
- 3000+ Symbols and import SVG
- 50+ Professional Project templates
- 60+ Additional TrueType fonts
- 80+ Object Style
- One click apply animated effects(10+)
- Export to PNG, JPG, Tiff, BMP, GIF, TGA etc.
- Export Animation to Movie, SWF(Windows), GIF animation or Image Sequence as you like.
The newest version of vMix has added some exciting new features which help to set it apart from the competition. Here are the changes:
* Receive any NDI compatible video and audio sources on the local network.
* Send the main Output, Camera Inputs and Audio Inputs over the local network using NDI
(To select which outputs to send, see Settings -> External Output)
* Support for “Web Enabled” Sony, Canon and PTZ Optics PTZ control
* Create PTZ Virtual Inputs which will automatically move the PTZ into position when selected
* Control PTZ through Shortcuts and Joystick controllers such as the XBOX 360 Controller
* Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right-clicking any category button
* Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above inputs row
* Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputs
* New improved Audio Meters with larger dynamic range (0 to -90dB+)
* dB peak levels are now displayed on mouse over.
* Full Pre and Post audio meters including dB labels are available in the Audio Settings of each input
* Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs for monitoring
* New “Channel Mixer” added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into a final 2 Channel
* New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without
affecting Stream or Recording.
* Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilizing NDI
* Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
* Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
* Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resources
* Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
* When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changes
* New Web Browser input allows adding web pages directly into vMix as an input including audio and alpha channel. In addition, the web pages can be manipulated right from within vMix without having to jump out of vMix and into the browser!
* Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
* Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
* Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
* Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.
* Improved output performance with Blackmagic devices
* Added reverse variations of transition effects
* Gamepad and Joystick support
Shortcuts / API
* Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
* Added support for more than 100 inputs
* Added functions for NDI and PTZ control
* Added support for Value when using Triggers
* Added support for triggering using audio levels
* Added YouTube streaming provider
* Added StreamShark streaming provider
* vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
* Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settings
* Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
* Added support for NDI sources
* Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC recordings (where available)
* Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording
Existing Stream Breeze owners who have purchased their system within the past year are eligible for a FREE upgrade to this latest version.
Longer-term owners can upgrade for $60.
*NOTE* As always with mission-critical computer systems, perform a FULL SYSTEM BACKUP before attempting ANY upgrade.
|Video Inputs||1 physical input channel (your choice of HDMI or SDI/HD-SDI).|
|Virtual Inputs||up to 1000 any combination of video layers, images, titles, overlays.|
|Down Stream Keys||4 layers of either graphics – video or flash files (graphic files are PNG+Alpha).|
|Transitions||10 transitional effects plus 2 stinger channels supporting image sequences.|
|Monitor Output||1 (HDMI or Display Port)|
|Recording Capacity||Over 200 hrs. at standard mpeg2 bit rate. This may vary depending on recording file type and codec selection.|
|Video Processor||All video channels processed in 4:4:4 32bit color space for optimal video quality.|
|Streaming||Flash- Windows Media- Silver light or RealMedia (Adobe Encoder pre installed).|
|Audio Inputs||1x (HDMI or SDI/HD-SDI)|
|Audio Outputs||1x 1/8” stereo.|
|System Physical||10.8″ x 6.3″ x 9.5″|
|Control Surface||Remotely using iPad-Android or other touch screen device (sold separately) using the built-in web interface. Customizable shortcut and macro buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.|
Here is a playlist of vMix Software Training Videos to learn more.
Some models may vary depending on software and hardware configuration.